Myrtle Beach Campgrounds 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ziplock

1. Which one have you stayed at this year?

2. What did you think of the one you stayed at?

Someone recommended Pirateland to us. Are you familiar?

We are interested in a campground on the ocean.

Seems like campgrounds change every year as far as opinions. One year they like it and the next year the campground sucks.....

That's why I asked about 2021.

Thanks for the chat. Waving at everyone.

On the way to FL and back to NH, we always stopped at Myrtle Beach Travel Park in north Myrtle Beach and loved it. We always got the same sight right next to the sand dunes. Site 96 or 97. There was a opening in the dunes to get to the beach and on a extra high tide, the water would come up through that opening right to the back of the RV.

Last edited:
We stay at Myrtle Beach State Park for 2 weeks, then move to Huntington State Park, both have fhu, very short walk to the beach, trees all around, not very crowded (we go in Sept.) but overall we and our golden fur babies love it.

I am interested in this topic. One reason my wife and I wanted a TT was to visit beaches with our dogs with more freedom than a hotel/condo/beach house. Pics would be great!

We haven't been there yet. I wanted to go in September 2021.

I have many brochures now of all the campgrounds on the beach.

They were having worker shortages and were letting people know on their websites that certain amenities were closed or restricted to a few hours a day.

Of course in 2020 amenities were shut down completely, so you must be happy for whatever you get.

I hope things are better in 2022 as far as employees going to work at the campgrounds.

We do pay a high dollar for that service.

These are some choices:

Myrtle Beach Travel Park

Ocean Lakes

Pirateland

Lakewood camping resort

Maybe someone else knows more places.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile