Nathan's Euro coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
You've heard of a toy hauler, right? Well here's a toad hauler - click on the Photos button in the toolbar above, then click on the album labelled 'Terry & Liliane Nathan's custom Euro coach'. This gives new meaning to taking along the toad. Liliane reports that the interior quality of this coach is every bit as good as the Prevosts they previously owned.

Can't see the Photos button? You need to register as a member of the forum and log in.

Smoky

You did order the rear garage option on your coach, right?

Ron said:
Big enough to carry the Taruas too I suppose. ;D

Only if he didn't want the freebie toad that fits in the hole.

I missed out on the garage door and the freebie toad because the Admiral ordered a custom set of shoe box shelves installed into the rear cap behind the wardrobe.

Don't laugh.  She currently has over 80 pairs of shoes and I agreed to the shoe box special order only if she did not take any more shoes than what would fit.  ;D

I remember when we got married and she moved into the house.  (Well actually she moved in before we got married but don't let her know I said that here.)

She hired some guy to move her and when he arrived at my door he said," Mr Shepherd, do you know what you are getting into?"

I said, " I am sure I don't know everything because I am finding new things each day."

He said, "Well get ready for another new thing; almost a third of my truck is taken up with her shoes!  I never seen so many shoes in all my life!"

LOL Smoky. You need to talk to Jim Dick (married to Amelda Marcos' distant cousin)  :)

Holy smoke!  Just out of curiosity, how much does a rig like that go for?  Or is it one of those things where "if you have to ask, you can't afford it!"?

LOL Ed, I don't have a clue how much it cost, but you can bet it wasn't cheap. The Nathans previously owned a couple of Prevosts here in the U.S. and they cost big $$.

LOL Jim, I thought you'd get a kick out of that one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom