Need Advice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kitten

Hi, I’m looking to purchase a class C Forest, but do not know what is better, gas or diesel?
Fifth wheel or ?

Depends on what you use it for. Very generally if you are going out west and tow in the mountain and or tow a toad then diesel is better. Flat towing in the east with or without a toad is better for a gasser.

Thank you so much. I’m a newbie.
So in your opinion would a 2020 Forest c class at 65,9 be a good deal just wondering? Totally don’t really know.

Let me ask a few questions. How often will you use an RV in a year? How many people will be traveling with you? Do you plan to take any long trips (800 plus miles one way)? Will you need to tow a vehicle for trips while camped? Will most of your camping involve going to a campsite and staying there several days? Answering these questions will help us understand your camping style and be better able to provide information you'll need to make a decision.

Last edited:
What did you mean about a fifth wheel? That's a trailer type, not a Class C motorhome.

So in your opinion would a 2020 Forest c class at 65,9 be a good deal just wondering? Totally don’t really know.
Impossible to say without more info about the model, size, equipment, etc. Prices are very high right now, but $65.9 seems high. Probably an asking price and RVs are often heavily discounted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom