Need Electrical Part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

One of the female 90 degree flag push on (quick disconnect) terminals in my 12 volt distribution panel turns out not to have been properly crimped and came off. I have tried to find at places like Radio Shack, NAPA without any luck. Anyone ever bought any on-line or elsewhere. Need a lead and not finding much even on Interent and googling.

Check with your local auto supply store, they are commonly used in auto wiring.

Woody

Carl Lundquist said:
In addition to auto supply stores, boating/marine suppliers carry them.? ?West Marine has an assortment.? ?Click HERE http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categoryg/10001/-1/10001/125/124/9/man/asc/0/grid

No auto stores had them in this area and it doesn't show up on West Marine either. Most just look puzzled at the part.

I finally did get them by driving 40 miles to Dick Gore RV in Richmond Hill, GA after stopping at other RV places along way who just looked puzzled. They gave me two of them so my cost was limited to gas which I think was probably close to $20+  :(

Unless there is something very special about that flag connector I find them all over the place, Radio Shack, Other electrnoics suppliers, RV stores, Auto stores, Hardwar stores, Department stores (with hardware/electrical departments) and more

I have, however, seen some special "oversize" or "undersize" flag connectors that are not so easy to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom