need heat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scroxfo

2010 Revolution with a 375-D Aqua Hot. All Jan and Feb the Aqua Hot provided heat to the coach. Just yesterday the Heat Pumps started pushing semi warm air. Did not change any settings on the control panel. In fact tried my best to re-butt and hoping for the Aqua Hot to start producing heat again. No Go...Hot water is just fine.
WHAT TURNED ON THE HEAT PUMPS. NOT ME....AT THE CONTROL PANEL.

like the idea of reboot at power source..... tomorrow! Aqua hot heat working but the freakin heat pumps still pushing cool air. It is now 40 degrees. The heat pumps should not be working at this temp..correct???

My brick and mortar home has heat pump. The heat pump works all the time. In the winter it has a defrost that it cycles into about every 30 minutes. Although the heat pump becomes inefficient at lower temps, it still is working, and when it no longer can keep up, the heating elements (turbos, lol) kick in. To me, blowing slightly warm air is normal, when it can not keep up is when the turbo heat kicks in. It might not be fair to assume that your system is working wrong? I assume RV heat pumps work similar?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom