need help on picking a trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesus freak

me and my family are going to live in a trailer for a year . need some info on some good trailers that will work. looking at 30' .need to konw is hard life or ok  thank you

Depends a lot on your wants and needs - how many people and  how they get along when space is limited (you will be in only 250-300 sq feet).

The less expensive trailers won't hold up well under everyday use - they are designedd for vacationing, which translates to 2-6 weeks per year of actual use. The more expensive brands will generally have better materials and construction and so will last longer under heavy use.

4 of us we get along good. what is better wood or aluminum frames. what brands are good ? should we get fiberglass outside ,or aluminum outside thank you for the help

I'd pick aluminum frame and fiberglass exterior, but there is no strong reason to insist on one over the other.

Good brands? Dozens & dozens of them, but not every model or series of each brand is automatically "good".  Some I would recommend are Jayco, Arctic Fox & Nash, Holiday Rambler, Golden Falcon, New Horizons, Newmar's trailer line, Carri-lite, and Alpenlite.

Back
Top Bottom