Net on the run

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom, you're not kidding.  I thought $10 a gig from Verizon was high.  I can mobile hotspot my phone, as well as video chat, so using it for Video gave me a one month sticker shock $700 phone bill.  That would have been over $3,000 with this service.  I guess Verizon's not that bad after all.

Wow, that Millenicom is less than half of what I pay Verizon for my service.  My regular bill is $137 a month for only 6 gigs of data, and $10 a gig after that.  You have service wherever you travel?  I wonder why it's so much cheaper than going straight to Verizon.  Once my contract is up I'll have to see if I can switch my number over to them.  That's a no brainer at those rates.

The Millenicom plan is a data only plan, no voice minutes or phone involved.

I realize that it's high priced  but is it reliable and easy to install , its like tracfone it works great but its only an emergency phone service. not one to use for hours and hours,and live on, it would only be used  once and a while for checking emails, when I'm out with the rv when I'm not out I won't use it , if it's not reliable and service is bad well why bother with it. has anyone used it?

Got a pay as you go internet service at Walmart its called Internet on the go  tried it out the last couple of days at Dead Horse Ranch state park in Cottonwood AZ. has good speed and coverage it works on the Sprint network.  what you don't use carries over till you do use it  glad I bought it works pretty good anyone interested should try it out. I bought a 25 dollar card and only used a tiny part of it and was on a couple times a day for 4 days and my wife was on a few times a day too.  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom