New 2000 Beaver Patiot owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kikicatusa

I have a 2000 Beaver Patriot and I love it. It was pretty well maintained throughout its 19 years and it looks beautiful!  I do foresee some big ticket items that will need work - the fridge condenser is leaking a bit and the water heater system the previous owner installed is still a mystery to me.  I have yet to find "repair" guides for either. All in good time... unless they quit working, if course!
I look forward to learning from all the pros on this forum.

Congratulations on your new to you coach! Those Beavers are gorgeous! Please elaborate on the two issues you mentioned. If you have any leakage on an absorbtion fridge, it's a goner, and a fire hazard. Please turn it off and disconnect the power to it. If not an absorbtion fridge. Not so much a hazard. Please add the coach info in your signature. It will keep us from asking what it is all the time. Make, model and year. When discussing appliances, same thing applies, make and model number. There's a lot of knowledgeable folks here, and a a of good information in the library. Just click on the tab above.

Welcome to the RV Forum Kikicatusa

When it comes time to address those problems, feel free to post questions as needed. Meanwhile the library link near the top of the page is a great resource to start learning the basics.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new to you Beaver Patriot.  We loved the interior and woodwork in our old 1991 Beaver Contessa, they were definitely a cut above in their cabinetry and woodwork.  That vintage will also be on the Magnum chassis as it was a few years before Monaco bought them and started using the Roadmaster chassis.  That model also has air over hydraulic brakes so make sure to give them some love as it is unlikely much has been done to it because most people assume they have air brakes because it is a diesel pusher. 

Enjoy your new to you coach. 

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom