New addition to the family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5pox4e.jpg

I have adapted a 10 week old F5 Savannah whom i call Layla. She is a beautiful cat and full of kitty mischievous and way too much energy.View attachment 149695

Too cute!

I can relate to the way too much energy! We just adopted a kitten and she's a real ball of fire. Races and tears around for an hour at least, then a short nap, then starts all over again. She thinks that everything-- and I mean everything which includes house plants, curtains, furniture etc.-- is there for her to PLAY with.

Very nice cat! Is she chipped yet?
No chip yet. She is an indoor only cat.
Too cute!

I can relate to the way too much energy! We just adopted a kitten and she's a real ball of fire. Races and tears around for an hour at least, then a short nap, then starts all over again. She thinks that everything-- and I mean everything which includes house plants, curtains, furniture etc.-- is there for her to PLAY with.
That is exactly how Layla is. She is the worst first thing in the morning. I wait until she is really going at it and then I open a can of wet food for her. That stops her cold and when she is done eating she seems to be too full to be a terror. My adult cat Jane is exactly the opposite. She sleeps about 40 hours a day and I rarely ever see her or hear her.

After 60+ years with cats, I would never voluntarily adopt a single kitten; the zoomies are too crazy. We adopted our 6 month old pair of sibling kittens specifically so they could drive each other crazy instead of us, and so far it is working LOL! Your kitten is adorable.

(PS: We have definitely “involuntarily” adopted single kittens when they just showed up. The most recent pair were planned though.)

Back
Top Bottom