New Attitude- Found I need this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

X-Roughneck Strike 3

Hello, Board.

I have realized that this is Forum is a good thing in my life ad I have never should have quit twice. I realize that now.

Hopefully the old regulars can just understand that I am a Very Flawed person with nothing but good intentions and a good heart.

JD

My Road to My personal Hell is Paved with Nothing but Good Intentions.

Got a Grand Kid Camping Trip at Tyler State Park on the Reservation list for March.

Hello, Board.

I have realized that this is Forum is a good thing in my life ad I have never should have quit twice. I realize that now.

Hopefully the old regulars can just understand that I am a Very Flawed person with nothing but good intentions and a good heart.

JD

My Road to My personal Hell is Paved with Nothing but Good Intentions.

Got a Grand Kid Camping Trip at Tyler State Park on the Reservation list for March.
Welcome back JD.

X-Roughneck - I recently joined a different forum and in my newbie enthusiasm I ended up breaking some terms of service rules. New place, new rules. Having been a mod before I realized they were just doing their job. I apologized and now follow their rules to a T.

My error wasn't malicious and what I did was acceptable on other forums (bad language) but apparently there are no adults there and they want a PG environment - LOL..

Welcome back...

Thanks Phil, It is starting to get a bit worrisome with the Extended Cold Snap, which is Unusual for these parts. We are hitting 30 year Lows around here.

I read that TX is has started Rolling Black outs this AM. Right now Power is on but the rolling blackouts started by ERCOT at 445 AM. Not real gung HO about the power going out with a Feels Like 2F outside. Been thru worse so just have to keep the faith we can weather the storm without any Bad outcomes.

You enjoy your Texas Trip?

Inks Lake State Park was Killer! One of the Best we have ever Camped at. Near Austin and Burnet TX. For all you coming thru that Area of TX keep it on your List. High on your List. You will NOT be disappointed!

JD

Ex

I got spun and deleted the other 2 accounts I had. Still have not perfected being a Perfect person. Approaching 60 I don't think I will ever make it.

Even though I did not break the rules of the board in the past, I will just keep this 3rd Strike account in Mothballs and active when I need to walk away and take a break.

Retirement has been great, but I have found out I do need slight interaction with the outside world. LOL.

I hope to share some great places and experiences, along with learning more from the collective masses, in the Peanut Gallery.

Glad we have the Board Experience around here to Set us Straight when we are Out there Flapping.

Thanks Tom..

JD

I quit a few times myself. Some of us just have too hard a time keeping our mouths shut. Probably why I never made it past E-7 in the military. Most of us occasionally break the rules and get our fannies slapped; just like in the real world.

I quit a few times myself. Some of us just have too hard a time keeping our mouths shut. Probably why I never made it past E-7 in the military. Most of us occasionally break the rules and get our fannies slapped; just like in the real world.
I haven't been slapped yet. Gator, what am I doing wrong? :LOL:

Well it was good enough for joining the "check of the month Club" right? Not bad at all.

Thanks Phil, It is starting to get a bit worrisome with the Extended Cold Snap, which is Unusual for these parts. We are hitting 30 year Lows around here.

You enjoy your Texas Trip?

Inks Lake State Park was Killer! One of the Best we have ever Camped at. Near Austin and Burnet TX. For all you coming thru that Area of TX keep it on your List. High on your List. You will NOT be disappointed!

JD
Never left SC and the family here. Walked into a hosting gig at Paris Mountain State Park and am staying put for the winter. 10 min. from those 3 grandsons and family. Have to be another year.

I’m not sure if it will be available this week Max. I hope that format stays the same
Rene,
Max knows that the VC will be available tomorrow (Wed 2/17). However, there won't be a link in the menu. Instead, folks will click a link in an announcement: AJAX Chat and the format is unchanged.

I'm old enough that I'm too busy wondering what I was going to say in this reply rather than try and remember if I had ever seen something someone might have said off color or in the heat of an on-line diatribe - so, no matter, welcome back... Now wait, did I know you were gone? Ummm... who? This is about water heaters or was it tire inflation, Right? - Darn it... where's the "page back" button...

Back
Top Bottom