New Electric Work Truck Manufacture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ferfer

Atlis claims their electric XT pickup (true work truck) has 600+ HP, 500 mile range with 15 min. charge (their charger), 35,000 lbs. towing capacity & up to 20,000 lbs. payload. The prototype is made and I got the impression they plan on having truck ready for road soon.

They are also selling the trucks platform. The XP platform can be scaled from a Class 2b vehicle up to class 6 vehicle (6000 to 26000 lbs.).

I have no interest nor investment with this company. Just found the info. interesting but someone with lots more knowledge about battery technology can evaluate.

Jennifer

Last I checked there's no level III charge standard. So if they're charging with the aforementioned lightning bolt vis a vis Back to the Future style it will be with a manufacturer supplied charger, proprietary protocol and proprietary connection method. Not to mention the 400kW+ power source you'd need to run it. Plausible at say, an EV "fuel stop" where the infrastructure might exist but it's a tad over what a residential power drop can supply.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom