New England route suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful Dave!!!  :D  This is EXACTLY the kind of route info I was looking for.

We are planning to stay at a campground on the Lamoille River.  It even has some sites right on the river, but they look small on the map.  With the big rig we will likely be assigned a spot away from the river.  This location will allow us to make day trips in the toda to Stowe, Smuggler's Notch, Lake Willooughby, and to a fly fishing class I am planning on taking.  I will be programming the GPS to take advantage of some of your suggestions.  We are really tired of Interstate travel but will use them when time runs out.

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Now it is off to check the trucker's atlas to make sure i have no bridge clearance problems.  Looking forward to "road less travelled".

Ron:

The Admiral and I are wondering where you guys are at these days?? Still in Illinois?? We are hoping maybe we will be in Montana the same time you are.

Smokey, One thing I forgot to mention was a stop at the Johnson Woolen Mills. I think they are in East Johnson, anyway you will go right by it. Pricey, but worth a stop
anyway.

Dave
Currently home in Yadkin for 3 weeks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom