New England Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Attached are two photos. I like the one of the trees but HATE the one with the coach. This is why I do not like to come back to CT so early. Luckily it has stopped and should be gone soon.

Attachments

• CRW_5179_RJ (Medium).JPG
    CRW_5179_RJ (Medium).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 44
  • CRW_5181_RJ (Medium).JPG
    CRW_5181_RJ (Medium).JPG
    62 KB · Views: 42
It didn't look like that when we were there :D

Jim and Jim:

We are in San Antonio working our way east and then north to Chicago. After looking at your photos I think we'll kill 2-3 more weeks before heading north!  8) 8)

Jeff /Washington said:
Jim and Jim:

We are in San Antonio working our way east and then north to Chicago. After looking at your photos I think we'll kill 2-3 more weeks before heading north!  8) 8)

Jeff,

That would be a very good plan! :)

Chet18013 said:
I must say, the white ground cover nicely matches your coach.<<GGG>> Are you and Glen going to be trimming some trees soon?

Chet18013

Chet,

Thanks, but it doesn't do much for my riding time. :) You know I'll be trimming the trees very soon. They are hemlocks and grow like weeds. Each summer we do a lot of cutting.

Ron said:
Boy that would surely upset my allergy. ;D

Ron:

How can anyone who spends their winter in the AZ desert at QZ and Yuma worry about allergies? ::)

Jeff /Washington said:
Ron:

How can anyone who spends their winter in the AZ desert at QZ and Yuma worry about allergies? ::)

I found that as I got older I was allergic to the white stuff called snow.  Thus AZ for the winter. ;D

Well when I saw Jim's pic with the coach, I first thought: blossoms.  And then I thought why not post a pic of blossoms here in Vancouver these days.

Then I realised (I'm slow on the up take :)) that Jim's pic wasn't about blossoms.  At that point I knew that a pic of blossoms was called for.  So here's one of a few images I captured about a week ago in downtown Vancouver.

Ciao,

Doug

Attachments

• vancouver blossoms (Small).jpg
    vancouver blossoms (Small).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
DougJ said:
Well when I saw Jim's pic with the coach, I first thought: blossoms.  And then I thought why not post a pic of blossoms here in Vancouver these days.

Then I realised (I'm slow on the up take :)) that Jim's pic wasn't about blossoms.  At that point I knew that a pic of blossoms was called for.  So here's one of a few images I captured about a week ago in downtown Vancouver.

Ciao,

Doug

Doug,

I like your picture much better! :) It's snowing again this morning. Now the roads are become covered. I think this will have to be the last year I come back to CT so soon. I'll find a part time job in the south!!

Back
Top Bottom