new family from jacksonville fl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenkca

hi , this is my first rv . i have a young family and we hope to see a lot of things out the windshield of our motorhome

Kenkca,

Welcome to the RV Forum!

What kind of rig did you get? You'll find a whole new world of adventure out there, but stop to smell the roses. People will sometimes try to pack too much traveling into one trip, leaving you more worn out and frazzled than when you left. Start with fairly short trips first and become accustomed to your new home away from home. That way you'll know what to pack (and not pack) for those longer trips that are sure to come.

Stop back with any questions or concerns you have; we're here to help, and have many members with lots and lots of experience :) 

hi karl
    i got a 2001 allegro bay .  we are going to start small there are a lot of local camp grounds that we are going to try first

Hi kenkca and welcome aboard!

We live near Ocala, FL ourselves.  We are workamping in Moses Lake, Wa for the summer, though. Won't be back at our Ocala National Forest home until around 10/30.

kenkca said:
hi , this is my first rv . i have a young family and we hope to see a lot of things out the windshield of our motorhome

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom