New Family to theRV Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wyoming07

Thanks for letting us newbies join you RV Forum, we are from Cheyenne, WY, been RVing for 46 years, my Bride of 45 years drives our 2001 Itaska suncruiser, yes we are Happy Campers, we have 4 married daughters with 13 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. We really like to read the Forum, and hope to have some inputs soon. Gene and Audrey,Wyoming07

Gene and Audrey

Welcome to our friendly forum. Appreciate you joining us with your wealth of RVing experience.

Welcome aboard, Gene & Audrey.  Feel free to jump into any conversation or to start one of your own. 

We are Easterners (Florida), but I'm sure our path will cross yours one of these days.

Gary & Nancy

Gene and Audrey,Wyoming07,

Welcome to the RV Forum and Framily.  Please join in any of the discussions or start a new discussion.  Thanks for joining us.

I was born and raised in Green River Wyo. Even lived in Chuggwater a few months before entering the service.  Always have liked the Cheyenne area in the summer. ;D

Welcome Gene and Audry!

I love Wyoming, had a wonderful day before unexpected snow one june day on my Indiana vacation. Yes, that's a short snippent from a very long story entitled "My Indiana Vacation" or fleeing bad weather can catch you anywhere!

Welcome to the RV Forum Gene & Audrey.  We're happy to see you here and welcome your many years of RVing experience.  Feel free to jump in and comment on any message you see that interests you or where your expertise may be of help.  :)

Wyoming07 said:
Thanks for letting us newbies join you RV Forum, we are from Cheyenne, WY, been RVing for 46 years, my Bride of 45 years drives our 2001 Itaska suncruiser, yes we are Happy Campers, we have 4 married daughters with 13 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. We really like to read the Forum, and hope to have some inputs soon. Gene and Audrey,Wyoming07

Hi Gene & Audrey,

Welcome to the friendliest forum in cyberspace. I hope you will enjoy your visit with us and will continue to visit in the future. Being part of this framily is a rewarding experience. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Former members of this forum are from Douglas, WY. We spoke with them today. They have a ranch they are trying to sell. We visited with them a few years ago and really enjoyed seeing Wyoming.

Howdy, Gene and Audrey.
Welcome to the RV Forum.
Wyoming is on our list of places to visit when we retire.

Regards,
Liz

Back
Top Bottom