NEW FIVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steelman

about to buy a new fifth wheel. looking at the cardinal and montana. would like to hear from owners of both. the good and bad. thanks

I have owned a cardinal by forest river for three years(bought it new) and have been very pleased. There are trailers that have nicer trim and amenities but for the money I don't think you can beat the quality. I would purchase again.

We have a 36RLTS Cardinal and love it.  The RLTS stands for Rear Living, Triple Slide.  It has dual air conditioners and a Kenmore stacked washer & dryer.  Some may be more expensive and have more dinging bells and flashing lights but I don't think we could have gotten more bang for our bucks.  We broke it down to two brands and bought the Cardinal over a Montana.  JMHO  Good luck in what you buy and have fun.

We have a 319BH Montana Mountaineer and we love it.  I've never heard a bad word about the Cardinals either.  We ended up picking up the Mountaineer based on floor plan.  We wanted a fully enclosed bathroom/shower and a bunk house.  Good luck.  I'm sure either will do well for you!

Back
Top Bottom