New Florida member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich_in_Tampa

Greetings. Just signed up as the owner of a Great West Legend Sprinter Class B RV. We live in Tampa, are still pre-retirement but enjoy lots of long weekend trips including urban destinations and state parks. Makes a pretty good evacuation pod, too, should we ever be faced with that possibility here in Florida.  Just my DW, Doberman, and me.

Admittedly, I already have my eye on a 5th Wheel, but our current storage situation is not up to the task. Some day.

We are very happy with our GW Legend for now.

Welcome to the RV Forum..  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.

Thanks for joing us.

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the forum. One of our members works at Lazy Days and I'm sure he'll jump in here. We live in Titusville at The Great Outdoors along with a couple of other members. Be sure to ask any questions you may have. There's always someone here willing to answer them.

Hi Rich and welcome aboard.

We live outside of Ocala, actually out in the Ocala National Forest.  There are quite a few Floridians on the forum, some permanent residents and some snow birds.

RV Roamer said:
Hi Rich and welcome aboard.
We live outside of Ocala, actually out in the Ocala National Forest.  There are quite a few Floridians on the forum, some permanent residents and some snow birds.

Thank you, Gary and others. We were just thinking about along weekend at Silver Lake up your way. I'll post in the correct forum when the time comes to ask more about that park.

Back
Top Bottom