New Forum Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobertandKiki

Greetings From Robert & Kiki! Just found your website tonight. We bought our first RV, Itasca Sunova 30B last Dec and have put 15000 miles on part timin' this year! Have to say we really enjoy travelling and seeing new sites. We have a Son,Bobby who's 3 1/2 and my first when I was 52! His 1/2 Sister, Lauren,  attends U of A in Tucson. This is the best time of my life!

Hi Robert & Kiki and welcome to our forum. Sounds like you've already put some miles on the Itasca in just a year.

Thanks Tom.  Looks like a great site & hope to learn a lot here. We are also planning on being in Q for the RV Show and will confirm meeting up with your group if possible...

Hi Robert & Kiki,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  By all means please join us at the R V Forum Quartzsite rally. We have a good time.  Sounds like you haven't let any dust gather under the Itaska.  Glad you found us.

Hi Robert & Kiki,

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to make that QZ rally. It's a lot of fun. We will miss it this year but have been to many of them in the past 9 years. We've never had a bad time.

Robert and Kiki,

Welcome aboard!  I'm only here a few days before you but we're looking at an Itasca Sunova...maybe.  Sigh.  We're selling our house, and already were looking into the RV when the buyers for the house backed out yesterday!  ACK!

Anyway, tell me all about your Sunova!  We loved the look of it and the steel cage part seemed quite safety-minded, too!

Merry

Hello Merry,
We've had very small problems but have had trouble getting service done thru our dealer, LaMesa RV and highly recommend you avoid them at all cost. For about 10 hrs work they kept the MH 10 days the first time and 18 days the second! Had auto satellite dish installed by them & it leaked into MH while we were in FLA. Luckily I had purchased the proper type of sealant before we left on trip. Have had 1 spark plug wire go bad & 1 muffler fall apart, noisy water pump I replaced, and the rest was just loose stuff easily tightened. Workhorse has been excellent and taken care of us fast but Winnie thru LaMesa has been a nightmare. Our next closest dealer is in Prescott (abt 100 miles) but have to wait 2 months for appointment. They are the only other dealer in the state. All in all an excellent MH for our needs. We like the shorter version (30B) so we can get into any Park & easier manuevering. We tow a trailer with 2 ATV or the Jeep with no problems. We did install the Henderson Trac Bar which made handling a dream...

Welcome Robert and Kiki!  Wow, 15k miles part timing!  We just started fulltiming in June but have about only a third of your miles.  Hope you can make it to QZ!

Back
Top Bottom