New forum member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsisco

My DW and I have just taken possession of our new (to us) motorhome as of last week.  I found the unit in Tennessee so we flew there from CA and drove home.  This is my first experience with a diesel pusher and I am so in love with it!  We use our M/H primarily to go to dog shows.  Karen has been breeding poodles of all sizes and colors for many years and we are fortunate enough to be able to have a handler show them for us.  We usually go to two shows per month and having a nice motorhome makes a good time even better!  I'm looking forward to being a frequent visitor to the forum.

Happy trails!

Ted

Hi Ted and welcome. Congratulations on the new (to you) coach. Which make/model did you buy?

We have at least one other couple here who used to use their motorhome while showing dogs.

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Coach.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Thanks, Tom and Ron.  The new rig is a 2004 Dutch Star diesel, 370 hp Cummins, 4025 w/ 4 slides.  What a kick to drive!  Hope to see you down the road.
;D

Ted,

The Dutch Star is a nice coach. We have other DS owners on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom