New from eastern Massachusetts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ETinMass

Hello board!  Haven't purchased a rig yet, but we decided that we may want to retire with the rv lifestyle ( 5 or 6 years from now).  So, we are going to attend the RV expo in Boston in January and are planning on renting a C-class for a week next summer (Lake George-Niagara-Poconos).  If we enjoy it, will continue to rent and try an Class A so we will have a good idea as to what we may require.  Have enjoyed all of the information found here!

Welcome to the Forum from your neighbor up north. Where in Ma. are you located?
Feel free to ask any questions no matter how small they may seem to you. No question is a dumb one. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask.

Hello and welcome.

I am new here too and in somewhat the same situation in that my husband and I are planning on starting the RV life in two/three years and spending the time before researching and preparing. 

I would love to go to an expo!  Boston is a bit far from where we are in MD, but maybe we'll have one near us soon.

Welcome. :)

Chameleonxanth said:
Hello and welcome.

I am new here too and in somewhat the same situation in that my husband and I are planning on starting the RV life in two/three years and spending the time before researching and preparing. 

I would love to go to an expo!  Boston is a bit far from where we are in MD, but maybe we'll have one near us soon.

Welcome. :)

Hershey PA has a huge RV show 2-3 times a year

Holy Cow, I've just looked it up and there is one in September, the 12th - 16th.  :)  I don't know if we can make it, but I'm definitely going to bring it up to my peeps. 

Thank you. :) 

PS:  Bonus, Hershey also has The Hershey Bears (Capitals AHL Team) and Hershey Park.  :)

Chameleonxanth said:
Holy Cow, I've just looked it up and there is one in September, the 12th - 16th.  :)  I don't know if we can make it, but I'm definitely going to bring it up to my peeps. 

Thank you. :) 

PS:  Bonus, Hershey also has The Hershey Bears (Capitals AHL Team) and Hershey Park.  :)

Are you anywhere near Frederick, MD? I used to go to training in Frederick and will be through on the 28 of August heading for Clinton, MD
Hoping to get a good meal at Mays restaurant (I have been before) in Frederick.

Be aware that is a crowded show every time

The Hershey Bears open their season against the Syracuse Crunch (my hometown team)

darsben said:
Are you anywhere near Frederick, MD? I used to go to training in Frederick and will be through on the 28 of August heading for Clinton, MD
Hoping to get a good meal at Mays restaurant (I have been before) in Frederick.

Be aware that is a crowded show every time

The Hershey Bears open their season against the Syracuse Crunch (my hometown team)

I would love to go to a Bears game.  :) 

thank you!  I am in Upton MA around where 495 and 90 intersect.  Love the great state of NH.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Check out the information in the Library and Resources sections from the links above.  There is a wealth of knowledge in there that should help you in your quest.

Also this website has lots of floorplans to help you figure out what you think may be best and then when you go to the show you will have an idea of what you think will work and can compare.

https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/

Good luck on your quest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinbad
Back
Top Bottom