New from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floridanative64

Just found this website.  Researching now for our retirement plans....hopefully in the next couple of years.  Right now, the only thing getting us through running our own retail business is the thought of sitting outside our motorhome, in comfy chairs by a campfire, wondering where we want to go next.  The way I figure it, it's never too early to plan.

Mike & Cindy,

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to look around or ask any questions and we'll try to get them answered. Doing some advanced planning/research before you're ready to pay the big $$ for the RV is a good idea. Some folks skip the planning, retire, buy the RV and later found they made the wrong choice.

Mike & Cindy,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Yes retirement is a good thing and is highly recommended.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, and ask any questions you have relating to the RV lifestyle.  Thanks for joining us.

Hello Mike and Cindy!

Several Forum members live in Florida part time and full time.  In what part of Florida are you located?  Hope you enjoy the RV Forum.

Gainesville B-r-r-! ;D

Several Forum members live in Central Florida at The Great Outdoors. 

Consider visiting the RV show in Tampa next January or February as well as the FMCA regional rally in Brooksville.  Both places will let you see just about everything that's available, with no pressure.

Gainesville is one of our favorite towns.? ?Have friends there and always stop on the way to the south.? Good Luck on selecting an RV? and don't hesitate to asl questions starting now.?
Maybe by the time you're ready to retire, you can just jump into your unit of choice and adios to the area you are now in.? Good Luck and go for it.

Hi Mike & Cindy,
We live a short way east of Ocala, out in the Ocala National Forest (though at the moment we are  in Moses Lake, WA). Moved there from Boca Raton in 1994, escaping the South Florida madness just like you.

floridanative64 said:
? Researching now for our retirement plans....hopefully in the next couple of years.? by a campfire, wondering where we ? The way I figure it, it's never too early to plan.

Hi Guys,
I agonized over the decision to retire.  I've never been a bit sorry.  I've been retired 3 years now and we live full time in our  motorhome.  Great way to do life. We planned for over 7 years.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom