New from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fastpitch

I have to say, this is the best information I have found anywhere on any subject regarding Rv's and camping. Enjoy reading all and have learned alot already. Look forward to posting my own experiences.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Thanks for the comments.

Mr. Clean,

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Where in Ga?  We're in Cartersville.  A few of us in Georgia.

The best part is the Rallies, meeting some of the great folks in person.

Joel

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like what you see. I've enjoyed it for over 10 years! We are currently in VA heading to FL. Will be passing through GA on Sunday.

Welcome aboard, Mr Clean.  Several RV Forum members just got together for a rally at Savannah. Our home base is in northern FLorida, so we spend a lot of time either passing through GA on the way elsewhere or simply visiting Georgia's many fine parks.  You've got a gorgeous state park system there.

Thanks for the compliments.

We are out of Buford Ga. Born and raised. Still love everything but the traffic. Actually grew up living on Lake Lanier. Camping, fishing, houseboating, etc. Now with my own family we are big into travel softball. Which is what we use our 5th wheel for mostly. We do camp alot at some of the state parks depending on where we are playing. If we are not near a state park, we just camp in the parking lot. We always have a great time doing both.

Fastpitch,

Not sure why I named you "Mr. Clean" - but then my mind...

Yeaup, we're in Cartersville, I cooped with the Corps of Engineers at Altoona and spend quite a bit of time at Buford dam.

My sil is in Lula.  Sometimes we get fed up with the Atlanta traffic and try the northern bypass.  Wow talk about traffic through your area!

Looking forward to seeing you at one of the Southeast Rally's.

Joel

HI... Georgia!  We are coming to Augusta to teach at ASU!  We will technically be retired (yeah :)) but, will teach and live in our 36 foot motor home.  Do you know the Augusta area?  Does anyone out there know of a place to park a 36 foot MH?  Let us know! :D

If you are ever in Idaho during the summer contact us!

SS
Idaho

Back
Top Bottom