New from KY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digger490

Just wanted to say hi. My wife and I have a 06cedar creek Silverback 5ver and pull with 05 dodge 2500 CTD. We usually camp at the lake in the summer but like to venture out in the spring to other places..
Shane

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

digger490 said:
Just wanted to say hi. My wife and I have a 06cedar creek Silverback 5ver and pull with 05 dodge 2500 CTD. We usually camp at the lake in the summer but like to venture out in the spring to other places..
Shane

"The Lake" at this point in my life is Lake Tahoe (Ncal and NNev). However, I grew up in central Kentucky -- Georgetown, then Lexington. What part of Kentucky are you from -- and is that Cumberland Lake you refer to? My Dad was a devout small and large mouth bass fisherman and often spent time a Lake Cumberland with his fishing buddies.

Welcome to the forum -- we are glad you found us. You will note that there are rallies on both sides of the country so, yes, we hope you begin to travel farther and try to meet up with other members here. OTOH -- the Kentucky Horse Park would be a great place to plan an RV Forum rally. Before that became what it is -- I worked that and other farms between Lexington and Georgetown (everything during a Tobacco year and Bluegrass stripping when it became blue). In those days, pay was $6.00/day, sun up 'til sundown. :)

Welcome to the Forum. Lots of friendly folks here with lots of info to help out. Thanks for joining us. 

What lake??

Wendy

Green Rive Lake and Lake Vumberland is where I call home..
Thanks for the welcom ;D

Back
Top Bottom