New from Maryland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whaler23

My wife and I just purchased our first RV a 99 Holiday Rambler Vacationer.  We are looking forward to many trips this spring and summer especially Nascar, our first race this season will be Bristol.  We also have four children, two of which are younger and will be travelling with us quite a bit.  I am looking for any comments regarding this unit.  While I would have preferred a diesel pusher my  budget and concerns over using it enough prevented this at this point.  My unit has a Ford V-10 with 26K on it.  So far I am pleased, all 111 miles I have used it for so far.  Thanks for any replies.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Congratulations on the 99 HR.  I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please ask any questions you have and I sure we will be able to give you some valid answers.  Thanks for joining us.

Hi Whaler23,

Welcome to the forum. There are several HR owners here but I don't think any have the Vacationer. Perhaps someone might have info for you. Be sure to ask any questions you have. Where are you from in MD? We used to spend a lot of time on the Eastern Shore in Allen, MD. Our son spent 4 years at Annapolis, one of our most favorite places. :)

Jim, Port Tobacco, MD in Southern Maryland,  also spend lots of time on Eastern Shore, Oxford, St. Mikes, Berlin and Ocean City, luckily business takes me there so it's pleasure as well.  Will be putting the new RV in Assateague for a couple of weeks this summer, definitely looking forward to that.

whaler23 said:
Jim, Port Tobacco, MD in Southern Maryland,  also spend lots of time on Eastern Shore, Oxford, St. Mikes, Berlin and Ocean City, luckily business takes me there so it's pleasure as well.  Will be putting the new RV in Assateague for a couple of weeks this summer, definitely looking forward to that.

We've been to St. Mikes, Berlin and Ocean City as well as Assateague but didn't take the RV. Well, we did spend time at, I believe, Frontier Town. Our DIL's parents own a condo on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Nice but too busy for me! :) Love seeing the wild horses at Assateague and Chincoteague. Did the Century ride from Salisbury State U. to Assateague and back which took us through Berlin. Now there's a nice little town!

Back
Top Bottom