new from SA TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kings highway100

Hi we bought a 1983 kings highway rv last month. dose anybody know where we can find parts for it.dose anybody own a kings highway rv we would love any info anybody can provide.its not the prettyest rv but it runs great so far we took it out over night twice and we had a great time? :Dand cant wait to go again.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the group. The important about any new RV is that you took it out and enjoyed it.

I have no experience with a Kings Highway but I did live in San Antonio for 18 months and I do have a sister, an aunt, and a niece named Bonnie....does that count for anything?

Thanks for the welcome wow three Bonnies in your family great yes it dose count for somthing lol . well I havnt seen many other  kings highway owners out there I hope someone on here might know somthing about them. Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your RV purchase.  Glad you had a good time on your outings. Glad you found us.

Bonnie,

Click here and try some of these parts or salvage places.

Bonnie:

Welcome to the forum!  I just had to say Hiya since you are from San Antonio.  On our trip east this spring we stayed for several days at a campground near downtown SA.  The city is lovely and they have done a great job with the Riverwalk.  But my oh my, coming into SA from the Interstates in a 40 foot MH pulling a station wagon is one of the biggest challenges we have ever had.  We had to switch from lane to lane, taking a number of ramps in heavy rush hour traffic.  Ouch!  It was worth it, though, when we touched down.  SA is still a gorgeous city (I was last there in 1964).

Hi My name is Bonnie I joined and posted on this forum yesterday.my husband and I recently bought an older rv. we have allways loved to camp and fish and when we were younger did so. we where thinking about getting a popup but when we got a great deal on this one we could not pass it up and are very happy with it.we plan to go to the coast a lot with our two teenagers and coco our dog. ?thanks for the welcome and all the answers to my post on newcomers. ? ? ?Bonnie

Hi Bonnie and a belated welcome to our forum.

Back
Top Bottom