New - From SW Ontario Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SarniaTricia

Hello
I have been looking at details for WD system for my 1988 15ft Lynx Prowler that I pull with a 2000 Astro Van and I stumbled on your Forum.....

I've been reading like mad to try and make some decisions... Big trip to Massachusetts planned for October and still need something other then the one friction control arm (sway bar) to make the ride more comfortable!!

I've had my little camper out almost every month since I got her in April 2018.... learning as I go!

Thanks for the great resource of information!
Peace and Blessings
Patricia

Welcome Patricia. Are you talking about a weight distributing hitch for your rig? If so, that can make a big difference in handling and ride comfort going down the road.  Ask anything you don't know. We were all newbies once.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
I've already found lots of answers to questions I had re WD system styles and differences (between round and Trunnion bars)....
I have lots more questions to search... but need to get all my ducks in a row (vehicle and trailer stats) before I ask....
Thanks again!!

ps the kids (18&22) are taking the camper to Grand Bend this weekend and I'm hoping that it is a safe and uneventful trip :| !! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom