New from WNC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hudman&TheBOM

Hello, Rick and Kim signing in, hoping to learn a lot before we make a decision on what to buy. Have had a 5th wheel (combined horse trailer and living quarters), and also a travel trailer. Light recreational travel then between working and farm. Just a dog now.

Hoping to be mostly on the road - stoping throughout the country to see family for several weeks to months (can mostly hook up with them and just dump as needed), making fun trips from their locations in the mid-west, Northeast, and South. The plan is to eventually settle in Florida, with travel in the Summer/Fall months.

I am retired Navy. Also soon to retire from a 37 year civil service career with the Federal Government. My wife is a retired small business owner.
We are looking forward to this new adventure and hoping to learn a lot from everyone. I’m sure we will have a lot of questions. We are trying to weigh the pros and cons of both the above options with weight, mileage, comfort, space, livability, cost, etc.

I do not currently have a truck (for those who will ask) or a vehicle that can be towed.

Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom