New Guy Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsharp

Afternoon, everybody. I am a new trailer owner completely, I have only pulled my boat, but think I got setup with good advice from friends and stuff I found in your library here. I hope to be heading out for four days this coming week for trout and steelhead, so I like talking fishing as well as trailering. The trailer pulled well on the way home,about 22 miles flats and hills both and behavede nicely in town as well. A trailer has been a long time hope for me and it finally came true!! No more tent poles for or sleeping in the truck for me(unless I want to.)The wife is happy as well, her idea of roughing it is not having a place to plug in her hairdryer. Now she can paint her little birdhouses and draw pictures of trees in the comfort she wanted, so we, or rather she can talk crafts and stuff with you as well. Additionally, her two bassets will be along, so we can use advice from you pet owners too. So long for now, we're off tomorrow to look at generators and start the nickel and dime process(is an RV hole as big as a boat hole?) Hope to talk again soon!

Heres my specifics:
2002 2500 Cummins TD longbox auto, tow package, 4:10
2005 Pilgrim 30 foot pull behind with WDhitch/swaybars

If you can believe this, I was looking at 24's and SHE suggested we get the 30. I like to broke down and cried. ;D

Welcome to our forum. Glad to have you aboard and glad to see you found some useful information in our library.

Since you also like talking about fishing, hop on over to our Fishing message board some time; It gets a little lonely there.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Good to hear you found useful information here.  Please continue to look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

I split off the "hole in the water" and divergant messages and moved them here.

Back
Top Bottom