New guy looking to rent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andyp

Hello,
Just joined tonight.
I want to rent an RV in January and get it delivered and set up in Scottsdale for a week. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Not sure what sort of suggestions you are looking for. I see you asked about El Monte in another message, and they are one of the two big RV rental firms (CruiseAmerica is the other). Camping World stores are now in the RV rental game too, so check their deals as well.  Check the Scottsdale area for local rental agencies too.

I don't know which, if any, offer delivery and set-up. I assume it is an extra charge.

May I ask why you want an RV if you aren't going to drive around in it?  Seems like a vacation resort rental would be a better bet. You get more space and you aren't paying rent on a vehicle that isn't moving anyway.

Thanks for the reply.
The RV is set up on site at the Barrett Jackson auto auction. We thought it would be fun to "camp" there this year.
We are crazy car nuts right now and this is like the Super Bowl of auto auctions.
I was just wondering if anyone had experience in renting from anyone down there. My wife was asking the same question, why not a hotel?  ;D

I can see the advantage of being set up onsite at Barrett-Jackson! We avidly watch it on tv!  CHeck the local RV rental places in Scottsdale - they might be able to make a better deal for your particular usage than the national renters. Or maybe they could set up a trailer instead of a Class C.

Does Barrett have an RV area set aside, or just general parking?

Gary RV Roamer said:
I can see the advantage of being set up onsite at Barrett-Jackson! We avidly watch it on tv!  CHeck the local RV rental places in Scottsdale - they might be able to make a better deal for your particular usage than the national renters. Or maybe they could set up a trailer instead of a Class C.

Does Barrett have an RV area set aside, or just general parking?

RV area with 30 and 50 amp shore power. I'm looking now for some local places
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom