New here also

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winghawg

We live full time in RV but wife still works as a nurse for the State of Okla. and I am Disabled. We are planning to be in Quartzsite after Jan 20th. Looking for new friends and enjoying our new Dustyfoot tripod dish. We have a Class A Tropical 37' 2 slides.

Kelly

Welcome to the RV Forum.  There are several of the framily that have satellite internet.  I think about 50% of the attendees at Moab rally last year had two way satellite.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Hi Kelly, I'll add my welcome to Ron's. Hopefully we'll meet up at one the rallies.

Thank you, we don't get out much but will be in Quartzsite for 2 weeks end of January, in a 2 years my wife will retire and we are headed west for sure. My bones wants the warmth.

Winghawg said:
Thank you, we don't get out much but will be in Quartzsite for 2 weeks end of January, in a 2 years my wife will retire and we are headed west for sure. My bones wants the warmth.

Hopefully you will be able to join us at the RV Forum QZ Rally 21 - 29 January South of Quartzsite.  Would be great meeting you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom