New Horizon ?? 5th Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Hey Folks...  Spending some quality time hre and stopped by Lazy Days for lunch with Dad.  Checked out a 2003 New Horizon 5r, 34' 3 slides.  Looks great, nicely set up.  Just about exactly what we want (today).  anyone know the brand?  New one on me.

Getting that impression, just got done reading their site.  Is this the one we talked about recently about customizing floorplans?  I'll have to look around.

Wrong info on website, it was not New Horizon, it wa New Vision the Ultra. 

One of the nicest pre-owned I have ever seen.  From the layout which suited usa to the condition, to the particulars it had.  Really nice. 

Just the wrong time to buy it.

You must be in the Tampa area.  We are in Naples and have been looking for a 5er and saw that New Horizons on the website.  We were going to take a look at it but the CEO decided on something else.  At least on the website it looked to be in great condition, enough so to make the trip to see an inspect it.  New Horizon as has been mentioned was a top tier unit.  Good luck.

I started this thread in 2005, lots of water under the bridge, over the bridge, the bridge was replaced 4 times since.  But the New Horizon is a really nice coach.

Since then 2 truck campers and 2 motorhomes.  Never did get a 5th wheel, oh, and a Park Model.

PancakeBill said:
I started this thread in 2005, lots of water under the bridge, over the bridge, the bridge was replaced 4 times since.  But the New Horizon is a really nice coach.

Since then 2 truck campers and 2 motorhomes.  Never did get a 5th wheel, oh, and a Park Model.

Ooops! Did not pay attention to the dates.

Back
Top Bottom