New LED TV Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wincom6

I  had my 2 outdated TV?s replaced with a nice 32" Samsung led in  the front and a 26? Vizio  in the bedroom. The work was done by,  ?Kevin Mallory of Cruising American RV Service in Celina, Ohio?. I think he did an outstanding job.  The front TV looks as though it was factory installed.  The bedroom TV is  mounted outside the wall cabinet and this makes it possible to have a bigger TV.  It took about 8 hours and he has electric hookups so you can spend the night. If you,  like me and not much of a carpenter and like to have a professorial looking job, I would highly recommend Kevin. Cruisingamericarvserviceco.com

Kevin has done work on my coach a couple of times and he always does a great job. He has also done work for a couple other forum members, including a residential fridge install. Everybody seems to have been well satisfied.

What size TV did you have in the front prior to the upgrade? I am wanting to do the same thing with my MH. I measured the inside of the TV compartment and it is 26" wide. I just want to make sure I get a TV that will fit in the same spot.

You can find 26" TVs that will fit within those confines. You may wish to have it "stand proud" outside the existing cavity. This way you can increase the size within other limits such as interference with adjacent compartments. Remember also that manual controls are usually located along sides or top; you may want to retain access. Framing or cabinetry for your desired look can be adapted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom