New Member Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

helferdm

Hello, all.  My wife (Pat?) and I have been Rving since buying our first motorhome ('90 Chieftain) in 1998.  We're now on our third, an '03 Bounder.  We call Hilton Head Island, SC home when we're not wandering around the country in the Bounder or overseas with my part-time job working on Army computer-assisted training exercises.  Since Pat? is a nester - completely unable to get rid of anything with the most miniscule traces of sentimental value - it's unlikely that we'll ever become full-timers.  Nonetheless, our trips are getting longer and our latest was a five-month sojourn as far north as Maine and as far west as Arizona.  We absolutely love the experience and people we've met.

Thus far this year, unfortunately, we're grounded to help my mother-in-law recover from a fall in Rochester, NY.  We're hoping she'll be in permanent quarters by the end of July, after which we can get on the road to somewhere.  I have no idea which way I'll be pointing the prow, but that's part of the fun.

Meanwhile, clear roads and a tailwind to all. - Mike Helferd

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Hi Mike & Pat?,

Welcome to the forum! We started in a Bounder and have fond memories of both of them. We now full time in an American Dream. As you have found, traveling is exciting and fun. The more you do it, the more you want to do it. :)

Top Bottom