New Member Matt from San Diego, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdsd77

Just signed up this morning

wanted to introduce myself:

I live in San Diego , CA

I am 44, just last week, Bought my first RV last week too !!!

used it over the labor day weekend , what a blast, wish we had done it sooner......

I have had a few repairs and up grades done before we took her out the first weekend, and learned that getting into a shop to do work before a long weekend can be tough !!

I bought a 27 ft Itasca, Sunrise model... 1993, and she is a real beauty, the previous owners took very very good care.

took her to the dump station yesterday and man did I look like a lost puppy, but it went well, not the nightmare I thought it would be.

I will have a ton of question and do not doubt there is endless help on this forum ...so thanks in advance.

thanks and Hello !!!!

Matt Day

Hi Matt and welcome aboard. Congratulations on your birthday present. Sounds like you're already off to a good start RVing.

I will have a ton of question and do not doubt there is endless help on this forum ...so thanks in advance.

Ask away.

Matt,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your purchase of your first RV.  I'm sure you will have many enjoyable adventures in it.  San Diego isn't too far from Quartzsite.  Any chance you will be able to join a large number of the Framily at the QZ rally in January?  Would be a great time and a great chance to meet framily members.

You have found the right place to ask questions. There is a lot of RVing experience amoung the framily members here.

Glad you found us.

Welcome to the RV Forum Mart.  Glad to see you here.  Your new (to you) rig sounds great.  We wish you many happy miles and many happy days of RVing with it.  Feel free to ask questions or to jump into an an-going discussion with your comments.

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum and a belated Happy Birthday. Nice present you picked out for yourself! ;D I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more in the future.

Yes, getting into a service facility before a holiday weekend is tough. Seems like a lot of folks tend to wait until the last minute to test everything to be sure it works. Then they all want to come in at the same time. :)

I used to be stationed in San Diego in the early 60's. Returned for a vacation in the early 80's and didn't recognize it! I see pictures on TV every once in awhile and can't believe the change since the 80's!!

Back
Top Bottom