New Member & Old Roadtrekl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottb

Hi, I'm Scottb.  Purchased my first RV several weeks ago.  1984 Roadtrek 190 on a Dodge Ram 250, 117,000 miles.  Amazingly, everything works so far.  Got about 13 miles per gallon on a trip up into the San Bernadino Mountains in Southern California.  Been on 3 trips with it.  Sure beats tent camping.  Anyone else have a Roadtrek that old?  Has anyone every tried adding an interior shower on a Roadtrek? 

Hi Scott and welcome. Didn't realize there was enough height in the Roadtrek for a shower, but it would be a great addition if there was room for it.

I'm 5'8" and can stand up in it with a couple inches to spare.  The newer model Roadtreks have showers, but they are in the center of the van.  I'd like to add a shower in place of the small wardrobe next to the toilet on the side of the van.  Use the same drain into the gray/black water tank used by the toilet.  Maybe install a Zodi Hot Shower.

Welcome to the RV Forum . ? Please look around the forum, ?join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. ?Thanks for joining us.

Haven't ever heard of or seen a shower in a Roadtrek but might be possible.

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum. The newer Roadtreks do have showers. They have the shower head where the toilet is located and use a curtain to enclose the area in the middle of the coach. Drain is in the floor. Not sure if you could do that with an older Roadtrek. I haven't seen one that old but do orientation on the new units as a part time job.

Back
Top Bottom