New member signing on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mlevy777

Hello All,
I'm new to the forum, but have been in travel trailers and 5ers since 1987, various vehicles.  We've just traded in all of our "old" gear (24 ' Taurus 5th wheel, 1/2 ton Chevy p/u) for all new stuff -  Chevy 2500 HD, Duramax, Allison) and Keystone Sprinter 276 FWRLS 5er).  So, since we're "moving to a better neighborhood", we'll probably need some tips on our new gear.  But, also have lots of experience, good and bad to share with anyone just getting started.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Cap

Hi Cap, and welcome to our friendly forum. Sounds like you have a lot of experience to share with others, and we're awlays glad of additional knowledge/experience. Feel free to jump into any of the discussions or start one of your own.

Welcome to the RV Forum and Framily. ?We are glad you found us. ?Congratulations on the new rig. ?I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment traveling in it. ? Please join in any of the ongoing discussions and feel free to start new discussions. ?We are looking forward to meating you. ?Ask any questions you may have. ?There is much experience here among the fraimily. ?

Where are you from? There are two rallys in May, the spring rally in the eastern US and the Moab rally in Southern Ut. ?You are welcome to join in either rally or any others in the future.

Thanks for joining us.

Cap,

Glad to see that you found us.  Welcome to the forum!  It sounds like you will be a valuable addition to our group when it comes to answering questions from newbies  ;D.  Feel free to start a discussion on any RVing topic or jump into an existing thread with your comments.

Congratulations on your new rig.  I'm sure you will get lots of enjoyment from it.  When you get the chance please attach a picture of your rig and/or your self and your significant other to a message so we can all see who we are "talking" to.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Tom, Ron, Don.? I'll be glad to add my 2 cents for anyone struggling, even if it's a warning of what not to do.

I'll get a picture of us and the new toys up soon.? Have the truck, taking delivery of the 5 this Saturday.

We're in the Dallas area (Irving), so if anyone is blowing through on I-20, I-45 or I -35 let us know.

Currently, our beaten path for RVing is Dallas to Galveston area (I keep a boat on Galveston Bay during the summer), Dallas to Tuscaloosa, Alabama? -September - November (Roll Tide Roll).? We have 2 daughters in Arizona, 1 in school in Tucson, UA, and 1 gainfully employed in Phoenix, so we get out to AZ somewhat often, but are yet to RV it.? Maybe now, with all the new comforts....

Anyway, nice to hear from all of you.? I'm looking forward to being included in the group.

Cap

Cap,

We seem to visit the same areas for similar reasons.  We have a son and his wife that live in Dallas area, Trophy Club to be exact, and Our daughter and her family live in Leage City South of Houston.  We winter in Az this year in Yuma.  Summer at Sam's Camp onour property in Montana.  Several of the framily have visited Sam's Camp.  Our oldest Son lives near Boise Id.

Cap,

mlevy777 said:
I'll get a picture of us and the new toys up soon.  Have the truck, taking delivery of the 5 this Saturday.
Anyway, nice to hear from all of you.  I'm looking forward to being included in the group.

FWIW, the easiest way to attach pictures to your message is to click on the "Additional Options" message at the lower left of the message composition page.  Then put the cursor in the "Attach" box and browse to where your pictures are located.  One caveat - 256K is the maximum allowable file size for an attachment whether it's a picture or a text document.  So, pictures need to be "massaged" to lower file size - preferably under 100K - before attaching.  The lower file size is also needed to minimize download time for those who are conencting via dial-up or cellular phone.

We look forward to your participation here.

Regards,

Don

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom