New Member - Virginia Beach, VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvjunkie

Hi to you all.? 8)? Sissy and I are not fulltimers yet, but we still enjoy our MH. In 2002, I retired and took a 4 month Adventure Across America with our 21' Terry camper. We were hooked, so in 2004 we upgraded to our MH.

Since then, we've traveled to Florida, Connecticut, upstate New York, Maryland, Delaware, North/South Carolina and Tenessee. Soon, we'll be headed to Tunica, Mississippi, and after that Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving.

Hope to see you all on the road.

Welcome to our forum. You're in good company - we have quite a few fulltimers here. Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to the forum.  We used to live in Portsmouth, VA when Cathy was stationed at the Naval Hospital and I was aboard the USS Independence, USS Spruance, USS Peterson, and USS America and stationed and Dam Neck in Virginia Beach. 

Are you retired Navy?

Hi junkie and welcome aboard!

We are currently visiting relatives in Hayes, VA, just across the York River from Yorktown.  Departing this morning, however, for NC and points south.

If you are up for an outing, drive down to Savannah, GA for the RV Forum Southeast Rally on 10/20. Meet some of the folks and join us in eating and laughing too much (if there is such a thing).  Very informal - just some folks camping together. Further info here:  Southeast Rally Info

Thanks for the warm welcomes and advice.  I look forward to contributing to the forum periodically. 

As to the question from fireball69, no ... I'm not retired Navy, but my father was.  He retired E9, Master Chief and was in submarines (the ones that billowed smoke as do some diesel motorhomes.)

Back
Top Bottom