The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kmancewicz

Hi everyone! My name is Kathryn. My husband and I just purchased our first RV and will soon be full-timers. I am a speech-language pathologist and will be working as a travel therapist bouncing around to fill short need contracts. We bought a class A Four Winds motorhome and are SO excited to get started. I will also be blogging about my travel adventures at https://moneyandmountains.com/ detailing RV living and talking about the best things to do in each of the areas we visit. The journey will begin around July to August of this year once I finish out my current contract.

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you and your husband will be able to explore and enjoy a variety of locations.

Welcome to the RV Forum Kathryn

Congrats on the new toy and new adventures.

Hi Kathryn, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are going to be having some great times ahead.

Can I suggest you go into your profile and create a Signature.  Use this to promote your website and to add your rig set up so folks can better help if you have any questions.

Safe travels

Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone!

I am super excited to actually get to start using the new toy. Going full time in August!

Jackie, thank you for letting me know about the signature and that I could include my website in the signature. Even though I read the forum rules, I didn't want to overstep by including that, so thanks for clarifying that I can! Can't wait to start blogging about all the adventures that are to be had!!

Kmancewicz said:
Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone!

I am super excited to actually get to start using the new toy. Going full time in August!

Jackie, thank you for letting me know about the signature and that I could include my website in the signature. Even though I read the forum rules, I didn't want to overstep by including that, so thanks for clarifying that I can! Can't wait to start blogging about all the adventures that are to be had!!
This is a great forum with friendly folks, most of the time  ;), and we like everyone to participate in discussions, not just post links to websites to generate income, but you can obviously refer to link in your signature as part of a post to direct folks should they choose to go look.

Join in the discussion any time and you'll soon get to know new friends as we get to know you.

If you need help, just let us know.  :)

Kmancewicz said:
Hi everyone! My name is Kathryn. My husband and I just purchased our first RV and will soon be full-timers. I am a speech-language pathologist and will be working as a travel therapist bouncing around to fill short need contracts. We bought a class A Four Winds motorhome and are SO excited to get started. I will also be blogging about my travel adventures at https://moneyandmountains.com/ detailing RV living and talking about the best things to do in each of the areas we visit. The journey will begin around July to August of this year once I finish out my current contract.

Welcome, Kathryn!

I looked at your profile... Where in WY?

Arch Hoagland said:
In what part of the country will you be starting your adventure?

Not actually 100% sure yet. I have to see where there are travel contracts available. We keep bouncing back and forth between doing something on the east coast or continuing out west (we are currently in Wyoming). At some point I will almost for sure end up in California based on work opportunity. Being a travel therapist is a bit crazy as you never know exactly where you will go next!

jackiemac said:
This is a great forum with friendly folks, most of the time  ;), and we like everyone to participate in discussions, not just post links to websites to generate income, but you can obviously refer to link in your signature as part of a post to direct folks should they choose to go look.

Join in the discussion any time and you'll soon get to know new friends as we get to know you.

If you need help, just let us know.  :)

Oh yeah for sure! I am probably going to be the one learning the most here! I am excited I found this group. I may end up with some relevant posts as the adventure goes along, but I'm not here to spam anyone :)

I am looking forward to getting to know some other RVers. It would be fun to actually run into some people in real life someday! Has that happened to you?

richclover said:
Welcome, Kathryn!

I looked at your profile... Where in WY?

Hey Rich. I am currently in Evanston WY. Are you from WY as well? I am actually a Minnesota native and have been out in Wyoming area for about 2 years now. Headed back to the midwest soon to dump some things at my in-laws for base camp to pop back to in between contracts, but my husband and I will mostly be nomads soon! Might have to come back out west, because I don't think I have quite gotten my fill of this area of the country!

Kmancewicz said:
Hey Rich. I am currently in Evanston WY. Are you from WY as well? I am actually a Minnesota native and have been out in Wyoming area for about 2 years now. Headed back to the midwest soon to dump some things at my in-laws for base camp to pop back to in between contracts, but my husband and I will mostly be nomads soon! Might have to come back out west, because I don't think I have quite gotten my fill of this area of the country!

I was just out with the pups for the evening ?walk?.  I could see and hear the trucks on I80 from Aspen Grove.  Our trailer is stored in the lot at Self Storage on Patriot Court, beside the animal shelter.

Small world!

richclover said:
I was just out with the pups for the evening ?walk?.  I could see and hear the trucks on I80 from Aspen Grove.  Our trailer is stored in the lot at Self Storage on Patriot Court, beside the animal shelter.

Small world!

Really?! Wow that is so crazy! Definitely a small world!

Back
Top Bottom