The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KW

I've used the rv net for a long time. I wanted to try something different. We've been in the 5th wheel for about 2 years. I'm still a farmer, and my wife an adult probabion officer. We hope to be retired in about 2 years. I'm always looking for new things to learn about the RV life.

Welcome, and you came to the right place.  We all keep learning from each other, no matter how long we've been RVing.

KW said:
I've used the rv net for a long time. I wanted to try something different. We've been in the 5th wheel for about 2 years. I'm still a farmer, and my wife an adult probabion officer. We hope to be retired in about 2 years. I'm always looking for new things to learn about the RV life.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

One great advantage here is we all get to learn from each other.  When one cannot learn something new then the are probably dead. ;D ;D

Welcome to the RV Forum KW!  Glad you found us and we'll be looking forward to your participation.  How many acres are you farming and what do you farm?  Is your Rving during the winter for a snowbird getaway?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom