The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbrown

Have only had an RV for 1.5 years. We use it to go to our sons soccer games in the midwest and to Iowa Football games for the most part. We have a 1993 Winnebago Elante.

I have a question regarding in motion satellite systems.
Are there any ratings or does anyone have any recommendations on which to purchase?

Hi dbrown,

Welcome to the forum. I don't have answers for you but I know several others will. Be sure to ask anything on your mind about RVing and there will be plenty of people willing to help.

Welcome to the RV Forum.? To be sure your query about satellite systems gets seen by people interested in the subject, please post a query in the PC's, Communications & Electronics Forum Section

Several of these systems are in use by several Forum members, so there will be lots of info available.? Be sure to indicate "In motion Satellite" in the topic title, which will be seen by those interested in such things.

Enjoy the RV Forum!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  I'm sure that when you post your question regarding in motion satellite systems several members with these systems will provide you with answers.

Back
Top Bottom