The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyjunecook

Hello.  My name is June and my husband and I bought a B+ RVision motorhome in September, took a weekend trip in January and a month-long trip in February.  My husband decided that it was too confining, had to make up/tear down beds everyday, etc.  He decided to trade on a used Montana 5-wheel and buy a used Dodge Ram 2500 series diesel 4wd truck.  My head is still spinning, but I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions, advice, etc. as to how to adjust to the new situation before we leave for Colorado in May.  I'll have the truck and 5ver in Colorado from May 10 until some time in July.  Any info would be most welcome!  Thanks, June

Hi June,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  I'm sure you will be getting some very good answers to your questions from members with experience with 5th wheels.  This is the place to get information.  Glad you found us and thanks for joining.

My head is still spinning, but I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions, advice, etc. as to how to adjust to the new situation before we leave for Colorado in May.  I'll have the truck and 5ver in Colorado from May 10 until some time in July.  Any info would be most welcome!

By "adjust" do you mean learning how to drive the truck & trailer instead of a motorhome?  Perhaps especially backing up a trailer, hitching & unhitching, that sort of thing?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom