The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pixieanddixie

Hi to everyone
We are planning to join the RV community some time this year.Having wanted to to get started for many years but never having time nor money we are taking the plunge!! Selling up business to have a few gap years on the road. All these students can have gap years why cant us hard working oldies?
We will be buying the RV when business is done & dusted. Although we have been researching things for a long time,we will be jumping in at the deep end by starting off  full timing. Be prepared to see us asking the same old things as many new RVs have done in the past.
Hope to speak and eventually meet many of you soon.
Pixie & Dixie

Hi Pixie & Dixie,

Hope it doesn't take too long before you 'take the plunge'; we're ready and waiting for you :) You've already made it over the first hurdle - the decision to full-time; now you need to spend some time and a lot of looking at various types of rv's and floor plans to find out what you will need to make life pleasureable. There's lots to choose from out there. I suggest you check back with us before making a purchase if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

Pixie and Dixie,

Let me add my welcome to Karl's. There are lots of folks here ready and willing to help with any questions. Meanwhile, you might find a few useful articles in our forum library. Just click the Library button above and select one of the categories to find relevant articles.

Hi Pixie & Dixie,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  You have found the right place to get answers to your questions.  Glad you found us. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom