The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Travlndude

Hello everyone, new here but not new to Rving, been doing it on and off for 30 years. I will be leaving Augusta Maine, March the 12th on a year long Rv adventure setting a Guiness world record, hope to hear suggestions and comments, I will be travelling the 48 continental states along with short excursions into both Canada and Mexico. Been reading some of the posts here, some very interesting reading. Hope to learn a lot I don't know here, that will help me in my adventure as this will be my first long term adventure.

Welcome TravelinDude. What world record are you hoping to break? You'll have to keep us up-to-date on how the trip progresses.

Enjoy
Wendy
Death Valley Nat'l Park
Go Broncos

Thank you for the welcome. The Guinness world record for the longest lawnmower ride, will be towing my mini custom travel trailer, just slightly larger than a twin bed. The record is 14,000+ miles and I will be traveling 30,000 miles in 1 year. Not sure if it is Kosher to post a link to my website for the ride so will wait until I know more about the forum. But my main reason for joining the forum is advice and feedback. Also belong to a couple other forums for the same reasons. You see this is by far my largest Rv adventure, and it will be starting soon, just over 60 days and so much to do and learn, so little time. Once again thank you for the welcome.

Welcome, Travelndude. World's Longest Lawnmower Ride? That ought to be something - keep us posted.

Yes, you can post a link to a website as long as it is non-commercial in nature and not directly soliciting members away from this group (e.g. another RVing discussion group)

Thank you for the welcome RV Roamer, and appreciatte the info, but will hold off on posting a link until more sure of myself as although it is not commercial in nature, I am raising funds for "The Childrens Miracle Network" and "The Shriners Childrens Hospitals" Hence there are banner ads to my commercial sponsors and Sponsor pages. I will definetely everyone posted. Thanks, Travlndude

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

SOunds like you have quite an adventure planned and for a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom