New Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the elliotts

Greetings from the Ark-La-Tex! We live deep in the heart of Texas (about 13 miles from the Arkansas border near Texarkana.)

We are fairly inexperienced campers, having stayed mostly in motels when our kids were at home. Now the family is down to my wife, Zelma; old male rat terrier, Pee Wee; female dachsund, Prissy; and me, Ronnie.

We owned an eighteen year old Prowler trailer, twenty-nine (?) feet long for about a year, then traded for a '98 Winnebago 35 ft Adventurer about 9 months ago.We have stayed pretty close to home with it, having taken only one fairly long trip to Galveston and New Orleans during a week of not-quite-hurricane weather that happened to coincide with my planned vacation time this past October.
We had planned to go on to Florida, but chose to abort the adventure and go back home on account of the weather and a sick dog.

I have been looking at this site for quite a while without signing up, but now I am home recovering from a total knee replacement and have the time to set up an account and log in properly. This is a great forum, and I have gleaned a lot of good information from all of you who have taken the time to share your experiences and knowledge with us Newbies.

I am looking forward to learning a lot more from you in the future and perhaps even sharing something that I might learn with the Forum.

Ronnie Elliott

Hi Ronnie and Zelma,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Hi Ronnie and Zelma and hairy kids. Welcome to the RV Forum. Lots of good info and friendly folks here.

Enjoy gaining lots more RVing experience.

Wendy
Jumbo Rocks Campground
Joshua Tree National Park

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Always good to meet others.  I have only been a member about a month and been rving part time for four years now.  But I am still learning every day and there is a lot of good information here.  You have found a great place to find help and answers with Rving. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom