New Robin Williams movie in the works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kenneth

Looks like future fulltimers ? ;D ???

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rv/index.html

Thanks for that link Kenneth. That's definitely a must-see movie for me.

I wasn't thinking DVD Karl. In any event, I understand that Sony no longer uses that copy protection software on their DVDs.

BruceinFL said:
The daughter is right....Robin Williams is a dork.

Nanno nanno. Different strokes for different folks Bruce.

I thinkthis movie with Robin Williams will make a better movie than one with Chevy Chase. ;)

Tom,
Heard something about a British firm writing some software for the DVD releases....  Roll Eyes

Just thinking ahead ;)

Personally, I think R.W. is a comedy genious. He was in Milwaukee some years back to do a show at the Performing Arts Center. The night before the show, he dropped in to Comedy Sports ( local comedy club) as part of the audience but, once recognized (took all of about 13 nano nano seconds) succumbed to the audience requests to get up on stage.  He proceeded to do a 2-hour show; both individually and with the house comedians, and then stayed an extra 45 minutes or so to sign autographs and talk with the audience. He's as funny in person as he is on stage, and is very much a people person. What a stroke of luck it was to be there that very night!

Robin Williams....we love his comedy, but hate his politics.. and we wish he would keep that to himself.

I'm looking forward to seeing that one. And am I crazy are is the scene at the dump station in Sunset Campground, Death Valley???

Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom