New RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome - nice clean looking unit. I am super jealous since we are still covered in snow here and spring fever is setting in. Oh well 2 weeks ago it was -30C so there is hope here too!

Nice rig, welcome Jeffro!

Feel free to browse our extensive archive of threads, jump into any ongoing conversation, or post any other new questions or comments of your own. :)

Welcome - nice clean looking unit. I am super jealous since we are still covered in snow here and spring fever is setting in. Oh well 2 weeks ago it was -30C so there is hope here too!
Funny you say that. My wife and I were really close to movin to Wisconsin this summer. But after talkin with in-laws who live up in Birchwood, WI, on Valentine’s Day, when it was -30 with wind chill, HECK NO!!!
Bought this so we can escape the AZ heat during the summer😎😎😎

Oh you poor thing!! Haha

Reminds me of when we flew from Illinois to Florida to visit my in-laws over Christmas. It was 65 degrees and we were rockin shorts and T-shirts, while the FL locals were all in their winter jackets and hats!
Your blood does thin!!!
I could handle Wisconsin winters 20 years ago, don’t think I want to anymore😎

Nice Class C, congratulations. If you have anything special you want to adventure to, you might investigate. Some campgrounds need a reservation well in advance.

Back
Top Bottom