New RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Partial clip of $2.5 Million RV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World's most expensive RV debuts for $2.5 million

Here's what $2.5 million will buy you!
SANFORD, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2006 ?Featherlite Luxury Coaches, a division of Featherlite, Inc., has announced its newest and most exclusive motorcoach edition, the Vantare Platinum Plus.

"The launching of the Featherlite Vantare Platinum Plus is a momentous event for us," Featherlite Luxury Coach President and COO James Wooley said. "This is the most expensive coach on the market today and is certainly without equal.

With the Platinum Plus, Wooley and the Featherlite engineering and design team set out to manufacture the most elite vehicle in the already rarified world of luxury coach conversions. To assist with this, he brought on Karen B. Horton, ASID, to craft the interior of the Prevost shell. Horton, a luxury coach owner herself and the designer of the Beaufort Inn in Beaufort, S.C., brought an "entirely ?

WEll I was going to show it to you but it won't allow me to post it.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine anyone owning a $2.5 million rig interested in weekending beside my used rig that wouldn't be a monthly payment for that kind of dough. Must be strictly for full-timers in gated RV communities ...

This was just a Pic  NOthing special  just a Pic  Heck now I'm having trobles sending any pic anywhere    Old story  Something wrong that ain't right  Got to find it.

Thanks Gary  I'm just having troubles with both computers. 
Think it's the age factor the computers and the user.

I can honestly say I wouldn't take one if it were given to me - unless I could sell it immediately! It's beyond me how anyone could live in something so garish and who could appreciate that outside art? Maybe Scarface ...

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom