New tires > > > New motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned:

If there is no signing up and I get there early, how do I know where to set up camp?? Do I follow the same instructions that were in the old forum for this year's rally?

(I want to make sure to get that 50 amp site! ;D)

We have been in the same location for about 8 years.  Usually someone arrives early enough to warn any strangers that a large group will be encamping there and letting them know they're welcome to join us or find a more isolated location :)  If you go to the wrong place, you can always move when the rest of us get there.

Smoky

Click here for illustrated directions to our Qz rally location.

George Mullen also put together a Street Atlas draw layer file that overlays the map on SA and guides you in. I'll go look for it and get it uploaded.

Smoky said:
Ned:

If there is no signing up and I get there early, how do I know where to set up camp?? Do I follow the same instructions that were in the old forum for this year's rally?

(I want to make sure to get that 50 amp site! ;D)

Not to worry about getting that only 50amp siite. Tom already indicated that the organizers had made special arrangements for that site to be reserved for you.  Guess this means Sam & I are going to have to really rough it.

If you do a good job with that installation Ron, I will be glad to share.  ;D

Tom, those were exactly the directions I was looking for.

And the DeLorme file would be really terrific!

Tom said:
George Mullen also put together a Street Atlas draw layer file that overlays the map on SA and guides you in. I'll go look for it and get it uploaded.

Hi Tom,

If you can't find it let me know and I'll get it to you.

George

George Mullen said:
If you can't find it let me know and I'll get it to you.

Will do George, thank you very much. I believe I had it in SA on this computer and also should have the original file you sent me.

Back
Top Bottom