NEW to everything..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scoundrel

Hello all. I just purchased my first MH. Its a 1992 Fleetwood Flair 28'. I'm not knowledgeable at all about RV's and the RV I just purchased didn't come with manuals of any kind so it looks like I will be asking a heck of alot of questions. Hope you are all patient... ;)

Thanks.

Hi Scoundrel,

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, folks here are very patient. Just ask away and we'll try to answer.

Scoundrel said:
Thanks for the welcome Jim.

I figure all me questions should be in the Class A message board right ???

Not really.  Tech, Destinations, Shade Tree, General, Towing, all could be of use to you.  Just depends on what your topic is.

Scoundrel said:
Hello all. I just purchased my first MH. Its a 1992 Fleetwood Flair 28'. I'm not knowledgeable at all about RV's and the RV I just purchased didn't come with manuals of any kind so it looks like I will be asking a heck of alot of questions. Hope you are all patient... ;)

Thanks.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Congratulation on the Flair.  I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RV lifestyle.

As for locations for your questions just place them in the section you think is best suitable.  If one of the staff feels you will get a better exposure for the question asked in another section we will move it for you.

Glad you found us.

Scoundrel said:
Thanks for the welcome Jim.

I figure all me questions should be in the Class A message board right ???

As Carl said, not all your questions need to be placed in the motorhome section. Wherever you do place them someone will try to answer. Sometimes a message will be moved to another section if a sysop feels it will  get more response there.

First thing to do is to call Fleetwood on their 800 number for Customer Service and register yourself as the current owner. That way you will get any bulletins issued by the factory for your MH. They can also provide you with a copy of the original Owners Manual. All of the appliances, etc. have their own Owners Manuals and you would have to contact them to get copies.
I have a 93 Fleetwood Pace Arrow, which may be similar to your MH and can help with whatever info you may need.

Woody

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom