New to forum From Anchorage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobg1946

Hi, Bob G here from anchorage alaska.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? new to the forum,? I,m sure i will recieve a lot of good info !!? bought my first class c, (89 mallard sprinter) 22 ft.? no manual, so I,ll be asking many questions!!!?

bobg1946 said:
Hi, Bob G here from anchorage alaska.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? new to the forum,? I,m sure i will recieve a lot of good info !!? bought my first class c, (89 mallard sprinter) 22 ft.? no manual, so I,ll be asking many questions!!!?

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the RV Forum.? We are glad you found us.? Please feel free to join in any of the discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions that you have.? There is a lot of RVing experience among the framily here to share.

Welcome to the RV Forum, Bob!  Feel free to ask all your questions and to join in to any discussions.  Also many of our members frequently travel to Alaska, so your insights will be welcome.

After you've had an opportunity to look around, please respond to our poll

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom